The Venerable Alipy of the Kiev Caves Iconography Studio was established in 1991. Its destination is the studying and creative development of orthodoxal sacred image. Iconographists of the studio have united by striving for reflecting of the spirit meaning of icon through its canonical and beauty, deep understanding that icon is an evidence by means of which the Church appeals to world, teaches, preaches and only within the cathedral organism of Church, being took root in tradition as in live stream of the Holy Spirit, may be created the full value original work of the church art. After the initial training in the iconography technique, painters begin to produce initially not big but then prominent orders from orthodoxal churches. Careful attitude to construction of icon, competent fulfills of picture and painting, created with natural pigments, in concordance with the ancient technology, make the artistic pursuits pithy and convincing. Copying of well conserved ancient wonder-working sacred images is one of the studio working directions. The iconography studio realizes the painting works following to ancient technology with using of natural pigments based on natural minerals, engages in projecting and production of icon sets (iconostas) for orthodoxal temples in Russia and abroad, fulfills restoration works
The most prominent works of the Venerable Alipy of the Kiev Caves Iconography Studio are:
- Icon set for the new wooden temple of St.Nicolas in Karlovy Vary (1999)
- Icon set of Trinity temple of St. Nikolas of Pererva cloister (2000)
- Whole decoration of anew deduced temple in honour of Iver icon of the Blessed Virgin in Palanga (Lithuanian Republica) (89 icons), made in accord of united conception (2000)
- Icon set of temple in honour of Michail Archangel of Donskoy cloister (2001)
- Icon set and icons for the Princess Olga temple in pilgrimage center of Moscow patriarchate (2003)
- Icons for the icon set of the Church of St.Catherine the Great Martyr in-the-Fields (American Church in Moscow)
- Icon set and icons for icon cases of St.Trinity Stavropigial temple of Russian Orthodoxal Church in Brussels (2005).
It is possible to order icons both for private and temples. The order may be done through the choice of concrete icon from the site page "Gallery" (click on the picture to enlarge it) or from other sources. It is necessary also to indicate the demanding size of icon. The period of icon production is about one month. Concrete price of icon depends on size, complexity of composition and includes the cost of delivery. It is supposed 100% prepay of order after announcement about finishing of work. The details of order and payment stipulate by Email correspondence (firstname.lastname@example.org).